Learning and growing helps keep your skills sharp and heart open to being the therapist you want to be. Gain confidence, new tools, stay fresh and feel supported in your work.
I offer consultation and supervision services to therapists at all stages of their professional development. I enjoy working with clinicians to help them trust their own insights, gain knowledge, and deepen the work.
With respect to your time, intellect, experience and the vulnerability it takes to learn, I bring my wide array of different clinical approaches, with a specialty in AEDP, to support you in doing your best work.
To meet the needs of all my clients, I offer the following services:
- Individual supervision + consultation
- Group supervision
- Practice development
Read on to learn more about all these programs and if you would like to join my supervision mailing list to stay updated on special events and opportunities, sign up at the bottom of the page.
INDIVIDUAL SUPERVISION + CONSULTATION
Sometimes we all need support in our work - and to truly grow ourselves and our practice it is the necessary ingredient!
These services can be offered in person, over the phone, or via online video call:
- Lighten work fatigue and burn out
- Discuss practice business issues.
- Case consultation via an AEDP perspective
- AEDP supervision - video or preparing to video
- Rejuvenate your love of doing therapy
- Feel more comfortable and confident
- Discover and develop your own therapy style
- Learn new skills
- Discuss a challenging case
Meet with me one time or on a regular basis - whatever works for you!
AEDP Study Group
Come together in a warm, supportive, stimulating environment to learn and share with others. Develop your practice with the mutual support and deep connection with like-minded colleagues. Renew your commitment to and excitement about your clinical work.
We will cover the basics of AEDP theory, watch video tape of clinical sessions, discuss cases, practice experiential exercises, read articles, and grow together.
Meets monthly for 2 hours - $50 each - 5 session commitment.
- Create a private practice that will be successful and enjoyable.
- How to begin a Private Practice
- Grow and develop practice,
- The “business” of it all - advice
More content from Molly to go here?